FMR Gold is presenting the 2024 1 oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coins, now available for purchase. Year after year the Royal Canadian Mint’s shows the unparalleled excellence of the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf, a premier gold bullion coin revered worldwide for its 24-karat gold purity. Standing as the second-oldest bullion coin after the South African Krugerrand, the Gold Maple Leaf continues to captivate collectors and investors alike.
- Offered in individual flips, plastic tubes of 10 coins, or mint-sealed Monster Boxes of 500 coins
- Marks the 45th coin in the esteemed 1 oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Series
- Features King Charles III on the obverse for the first time
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure gold in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition
- Boasts a face value of $50 (CAD), fully backed by the Canadian government
- Obverse showcases a new bust of King Charles III
- Reverse highlights the iconic sugar maple leaf, enhanced with a micro-laser engraved maple leaf privy
- Since its inception in 1979, the Canadian Maple Leaf Series has exclusively featured Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. However, following her passing in September 2022, the 2023 release marked the final installment in the series to depict Elizabeth II. With the unveiling of the 2024 release, King Charles III graces the obverse of the coins for the first time.
The 2024 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf Coins are available for individual purchase in plastic flips. For larger quantities, options include plastic tubes of 10 coins or Monster Boxes containing 500 coins, each box housing 50 tubes. All coins are presented in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
On the obverse of each 2024 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf, behold the all-new bust of King Charles III. Reflecting Canadian coining tradition, monarch portraits undergo a rotation with each new reign. Thus, Charles III is depicted in left-profile relief, a departure from the various right-profile effigies of Her Late Majesty during her 70-year reign.
The reverse side showcases a meticulously crafted depiction of the sugar maple leaf, Canada’s cherished national emblem, created by Walter Ott to exemplify its natural beauty. Experience the decades long legacy of the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf with the 2024 edition.