Experience a historic moment with the 2024 release of Canadian Maple Leaf bullion coins, a significant chapter following the passing of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in September 2022. Continuing the 2023 bullion series, the Royal Canadian Mint introduces the 2024 Canadian 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Coin, marking a notable shift as King Charles III graces the obverse for the first time in the program’s history. Secure your piece of history by purchasing 2024 Maple Leaf coins today from FMR Gold.
- Available in plastic flips, protective tubes of 25 coins, or mint-sealed Monster Boxes of 500 coins
- 36th year of issue for the 1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf
- Features King Charles III on the obverse for the first time
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition
- Face value of $5 (CAD) backed by the federal government of Canada
- Obverse depicts King Charles III in left-profile relief
- Reverse features Walter Ott’s original design of the sugar maple leaf with laser-engraved privy
- Each 2024 1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coin struck at The Royal Canadian Mint is offered in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and individually packaged in plastic flips. Multiples are available in protective tubes of 25 coins or Monster Boxes containing 500 coins, with 20 tubes inside each box.
Since its inception in 1988, the Canadian Silver Maple Leaf has exclusively showcased Queen Elizabeth II. However, with her passing in September 2022, King Charles III now graces the obverse, making the 2024 Maple Leaf Series the first to feature his bust.
The obverse of the 2024 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coin reveals a left-profile relief of King Charles III, a departure from the right-profile portrait of Her Late Majesty. This change in orientation follows the British coining tradition and applies to Canadian coins as well.
On the reverse, Walter Ott’s timeless design of the sugar maple leaf, originally created for the Gold Maple Leaf in 1979, takes center stage. The image is enhanced with radial lines throughout the background and a laser-engraved maple leaf privy along the bottom, adding a touch of elegance to this iconic coin. Capture the essence of history with the 2024 Canadian 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Coin.