This $10 face value roll encompasses a total of 20 coins, all dating from the years 1955 to 1963, and they maintain their Brilliant Uncirculated condition. With an aggregate Silver content exceeding 7 ounces, this roll presents a convenient avenue to augment your Silver holdings in a single transaction.
Key Product Features:
– Comprises 7.15 ounces of actual Silver weight.
– Coins are securely encased within a tightly sealed roll or plastic tube.
– Rolls may consist of a blend of different dates or be comprised of coins from a single year.
– Obverse: Showcases the design by John Sinnock featuring Benjamin Franklin, adorned with “Liberty” above and “In God We Trust” below.
– Reverse: Depicts the Liberty Bell with a small eagle positioned to the right, satisfying the requirement for half dollars to include an eagle motif.
– All coins bear the dates 1955 to 1963.
These rolls represent a superb method for integrating Silver into your investment portfolio. Don’t miss the opportunity to acquire multiple $10 face value rolls of Brilliant Uncirculated 90% Silver Franklin Halves – add them to your cart today!
Please note that the selection of years and mint marks will be made based on our available inventory.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, often referred to as “junk Silver” or “scrap Silver,” serve as an excellent starting point for Silver investments. These Silver coins were withdrawn from circulation following the introduction of Copper/Nickel clad coins and the surging demand for Silver. The public held onto them, recognizing their 90% Silver content as a financial safety net for unforeseen circumstances.