Product Description: 90% Silver 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar BU 20-Coin Tube
These coins bear homage to the 35th President of the United States, John F. Kennedy. Struck exclusively for one year, these circulation-quality 90% Silver coins hold significant appeal, especially among Americans who lived during his presidency.
20 Coin Tube of Brilliant Uncirculated Kennedy Half Dollars
Key Product Features:
– Contains 7.23 ounces of actual Silver weight.
– Coins are securely enclosed in either a tightly sealed roll or a protective plastic tube.
– Obverse: Showcases the image of John F. Kennedy by Gilroy Roberts, with the date positioned below.
– Reverse: Displays the Great Seal of the United States, with the face value below and “United States of America” above.
– All coins are dated 1964, originating from either the ‘P’ Philadelphia Mint or ‘D’ Denver Mint.
These coin rolls represent an excellent means to incorporate Silver into your investment portfolio. Don’t miss the opportunity to acquire multiple rolls of 90% Silver Kennedy Halves – add them to your cart today!
Please note that the mint marks will be selected based on our available stock. Additionally, coins may exhibit either a brilliant white appearance or display some degree of toning.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, colloquially known as “junk Silver” or “scrap Silver,” provide an ideal entry point for Silver investments. These Silver coins were removed from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the growing demand for Silver. The public held onto them, valuing their 90% Silver content as a financial safety net for unforeseen circumstances.